As a self-confessed stationery lover, Papier is a website I’ve heard of lots of times in the past but never somewhere I’ve bought from myself. I came across an offer recently that gave you £15 off your first order, with no minimum spend, and thought it was the perfect time to try them out.
All their products are beautifully designed and can all be personalised, from personalised notebooks and stationery sets to thank you cards and photo books, it’s a haven for stationery lovers like me. I was eying up a couple of their notebooks and was going to get one personalised, but I have quite a few notebooks I need to use first, so in the end, I opted for some cards. If you follow me on Instagram (@frugalfemmme), you may have seen me share my card box recently, whenever I see a pretty card I always buy them so I’m never without a card when I need one. It’s running a bit low at the minute so it was the perfect excuse to get a few cards to fill it up.
I choose to take all the personalisation off the cards as I don’t have any specific birthdays etc I need a card for just yet. But they have an amazing website where you can personalise the majority of their products from adding wording, choosing the colour and font and even the colour and design of the envelope.
I kept mine super simple, but will definitely reorder and make use of their personalisation service in future. Here are the cards I choose, how beautiful are they 😍
Using my £15 off my first order code, I paid only £1.50 for these cards, which is such a bargain. The quality is beautiful and just look at the designs too!
If you’d like £15 off your first order just use the following link: http://fbuy.me/ou1u- , let me know what you order in the comments below! I may have to go and order one of the notebooks!


No comments
Post a Comment